Baptism and Bedtime

It has been a while since I've published a post. Lately, at the end of the day, the last thing I want to do is sit down and write. I don't know what it is, but the past week these babies have been waking constantly through the night to nurse. Could be teething or growth spurts or tummy aches or something else. What I do know is that I'm so ready for bed when I lay them down, and usually end up joining them right away.


This past Sunday, Elliot and Finnley were baptized. We had a little family get-together afterwards.
I love family get-togethers. It is fun to see everyone, especially when you don't get to very often.
I also love my mom and her hostess-ing abilities.
The kids were all entertained by people other than me, bonus! Mason absolutely loves playing with his cousins, Jacob and Abigail. They are a ways older than him, but that doesn't matter. He's been asking me this week where they are. Unfortunately, the answer is 250 miles away, so we won't see them as soon as he is hoping.























Also, in case you wanted to know, it was 108 degrees here today. Pretty crazy considering it was snowing just over a week ago!

Comments

Barb said…
Love the picture of the girls! Your mom does an awesome job :) Was nice to see everyone!

Popular Posts