Five Links Friday


What To Do When You Meet a Mountain Lion - I was reading up on this because in the past week, there have been a few sightings of this powerful kitty, one at the end of our lane! Eek!

30 Magical Photos of Children Playing Around the World - These are so great. Plus they make want to sell all my kids toys and just give them sticks to play with.

Human Brain Hard-Wired For Rural Tranquility - Interesting, yet not surprising.

Breaking the Hollow Praise Habbit: 25 Alternatives to "Good Job" - This is something I (with a lot of internal processing) have actually been really good about, even when Mason was a wee one. I don't tell my kids, "Good job", I usually thank them for helping me or make another positive remark regarding their achievement. It was nice to read this though and see some phrases I may not have thought of before.


Peanut Butter Oatmeal Bites - I made these this week and they were gone within an hour. The kids loved them, I loved them, even my peanut butter hating husband enjoyed them. I think I'll make them again real soon.

Comments

Popular Posts