1. Read more books. That didn't really happen. I read a ton, but not in book form still. I just can't seem to find enough time in the day to both read all I love on the internet and in actual print. Although I did get some pretty awesome reading material for Christmas, which I do plan on getting around to.
2. Organize my photos. I have improved in this area! I am getting better at deleting the crappy/blurry/reject photos right after uploading them onto the computer instead of having them uselessly taking up space on my hard drive. I have also been keeping up at moving photos to an external hard drive.
Like it? You can buy it at the Egg Krate!
5. Rescue an animal. Not sure I've told the story, but we did rescue a chicken. She was posted on Craigslist, the owner lived in a rough neighborhood and was keeping the pullet in her basement. When Tyler went into the house to pick her up, he said the smell of animal feces was just overwhelming. Hopefully by taking Chickaletta off their hands we were also improving their living conditions. Chickens are stinky creatures. Chickaletta, while not the healthiest when we got her, is thriving and giving us regular eggs these days.
6. Heal my teeth. I gave up coffee for a while, but not permanently. My front teeth do seem better, but I'm not sure why. Maybe since Elliot and Finnley aren't breastfeeding as much they aren't sucking all the nutrients from my body anymore.
7. Fix my diastasis recti. Fail. Have not even started working towards this goal. I really should though.
Christmas card outtake.
8. Patience. Also still room for improvement here...
9. Add more prayer to our lives. We aren't regular church goers at this time, but I have been trying to pray more with the kids this year. Not as often as I want, but it has been a good start.
* * *
How did your year go? What goals did you check off your list?