Kid Talk

A few notable things that kids have said semi-recently...


Elliot: "Finnley, I love. You are the best Finnley, you are awesome."



Mason: Mom, I can't wait for you to give birth to another baby.
Me: That isn't going to happen.
Mason: It might. You never know!
Me: Why do you want it to happen?
Mason: I want to be a big brother.
Me: You already are a big brother.
Mason: I want to be a bigger brother.



Tyler took the kids to a local Mexican restaurant one day. They must have enjoyed the food as Mason delcared quite loudly, "This is damn good!"






Comments

Skye said…
Wow! I haven't checked in on your blog in forever! Possibly since the last time I wrote one of my own (sigh!!!) .... I don't think you had this many kids last time either lol! wow! Look how happy everyone is. :)

Popular Posts