Kids Say

Mason (spring last year) - "You can see the future, Mom. You knew to homeschool us and now bam, all the schools are closed and we're still going strong."


Finnley (as the caller in Dog Bingo) - "Bitchin' friz." aka Bichon Frise


I asked Elliot and Finnley what they were playing the other day... "Amish hatchimals."


For a while in Iowa I kept a Finnley bedtime log as she would get up after being tucked in every night it seemed with a different excuse or question.

11/26 - "I just really wonder why we can't understand animals."

11/30 - "I've just been laying in bed not closing my eyes lately and I forgot how to fall asleep."

12/3 - "What's the meaning of life?"

12/5 - "Is it harder being a grown-up or kid?"

12/6 - "Who's Grandma's Grandma?"

12/7 - "What's it like being a grown-up?"

12/8 - "I just love spending time with you but I don't know why."

12/11 - "Why do we know so many words?"


Comments

Popular Posts