Sunday, September 11, 2011

The Many Faces of Mason Richard.

The "conversation" face.

 The "are you still there?" face.

The "I'm sneezing" face.

 The "Look how happy and cute I am, can I have a graham cracker?" face.

The "I need a nap" face.

The "food is better when you rub it all over your face" face.

The "did you just dump water on my head?" face.


 The "I've got a Cheerio stuck to my chin but I don't know it" face.

 The "I'm about to pull this kitty's tale" face.

The "sweet and innocent" face.

2 comments:

LeAnna said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

So cute! Do you like the amber teething necklaces? Have you noticed that they make a difference?

Amanda said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Ha... I have a very similar pic of Marshall right before he yanked on our cat's tail :)