Bubbles, of the Snot Variety.

Sunday evening our neighbor stopped by and we chatted for a while.  When she was about to depart, she told us to keep well.  We said that Mason hasn't been sick yet.
2 hours later...
Mason is sick.

Really, his only symptom is a runny/stuffy nose (thank goodness), but it sure does make him miserable, especially at night.  The worst part is he hates getting his nose wiped off.  Despises.  The only thing he hates worse is the booger sucker.  We should really just throw that thing away.
He was really clingy the first couple of days and had a hard time eating.  I've had to pump a few times and feed him with a cup which seemed a little easier for him.



Mason is still snotty, but I think getting better.  He is napping on the bed for the first time since Monday and not on my lap.  We think he got sick from holding hands with a couple of girls that go to daycare at the football game the end of last week.  If only he wasn't such a ladies man...


Hopefully he'll get better here in the next couple of days because this weekend he's got to help Grandpa Tim drive the combine.  And that's an important job.

P.S. My sister took this picture of our dad.
We both like it a lot.
You can look at more of her photography {here}.

Comments

Amy Williams said…
I am getting ready to miss my 4th day of school for a sick kiddo in the last 2 weeks!! Of course when my Sue is in town next week I am sure that he will be just fine.
Mary and Dyer said…
I hate when my kids are sick!! Your little man is such a ham though!! So cute!! xox

I just became your newest follower! I would love for you to visit my blog & follow back if you'd like.

Also, check out my giveaway for a Missoni for Target hat!

Blessings,
Kat
Adrienne said…
Awww!! Poor buddy! Burkley's had a snot-nose this week too- he was even booted from the nursery at church because of it. However, he has not mastered the snot-bubble trick!

Love that big pic of Mason smiling, so adorable!! Get better soon, buddy!

Popular Posts