My belly button is already starting to pop out, seems kinda soon to me. I'm starting to feel movement more often now, especially when I yawn. Perhaps my lungs are invading on his/her space?
In a couple weeks we are scheduled for an ultrasound, but are not yet sure whether we will follow through with it. We've been swinging back and forth, talking about the pros and cons, and just can't seem to decide what we want to do.
The reason to get one would be to make sure there are no abnormalities that would make a vaginal birth out of the question. Of course these are very rare, but do still happen.
The reason not to would be potential risks, known and unknown. If you want to read some, go here.
What would/did you do? Any advice?
FYI - All my belly pics will probably happen at night, in bad lighting, with me in sweats. That's how I operate.