Five Links Friday.

Comfort Trailer Home. Since we sold our camper last month, we haven't decided whether or not we are going to get a new one. I think this one looks awesome.. think it is under $2,000? Yeah right. Click the link to see the pictures of the inside, it is purdy.
Comfort Trailer Home

Sh*t Crunchy Mamas Say. This has popped up on my Facebook news feed so much recently, I got a kick out of it. There's also a Part II if you're interested.

48 Pictures That Capture the 90s Perfectly. These pictures are pretty funny to scroll through. I can't pick out my favorite, but I really like this one. Did this really look good?
Double-reverse front pleated pants:

How to mount your television on the wall and hide the cords. Tyler really wants to put our TV on the wall to save space. I think it looks tacky. But, if we were able to pull this off, it wouldn't be so bad...


Comments

Barb said…
LOL - the 90's look really took me back. It's hard to believe that was in! Enjoy your Friday lists Mel :)
Skye said…
Those are awesome, I am ashamed to admit I am a 80's girl myself (Uh yeah I might be dating myself) but the 90s stuff is so great too!! hahaa! And the crunchy mama video - that was funny as hell! I just saw that a few weeks ago and was cracking up! It reminds me of a good friend of mine! haha!

Popular Posts