What's Cookin'?

Here's what has been going on in my kitchen lately...


Korean Beef - So simple and tasy. If you want to mix things up instead of doing the usually hamburger routine (tacos, sloppy joes, etc.) give this a try. Find the recipe HERE.



Make your own pizza night. Enough said.



Shepherd's Pie. One of my husband's favorites. Recipe HERE.



I went through a phase of having a couple fried eggs on top of a tortilla, with shredded cheese, salsa, avocado and some sour cream for breakfast. Mmmm.



Homemade Nutella. It doesn't taste like the stuff from the jar, but is good nonetheless. I've actually made a few batches so far. The recipe is HERE, but I did double the maple syrup! I've had the hazelnuts in my cupboard for a while, I'm glad I finally made some, it wasn't as time consuming as I imagined it to be.



Cinnamon Raisin Biscuits. I could probably eat the entire batch no problem, maybe I should make them in secret next time so I don't have to share. I can't find a recipe online, so if you want the recipe let me know and I can type mine up for you!



BBQ Potato Chips. It was my first time deep frying potatoes (well, deep frying anything really), but they turned out delicious. Mason was pretty excited to have chips with supper, they are one of the toddler food groups in case you didn't know. Recipe HERE.



Lemon Bars. Ever since Adrienne mentioned lemon bars in a recent blog post, I just had to have some. It was my first time making them, for some reason I thought it was more complex, but it was so easy. Silly me, lemon bars and homemade Nutella are things I should have been making much sooner in my life. Recipe HERE.



Parmesan Pilaf Stuffed Red Peppers. Red peppers were on mega sale, so we got to enjoy these. Yum! Recipe HERE.

Comments

Popular Posts