Oh, Hi There

Still alive here. Still cooking babies. Still keeping busy.
We went on a week long trip to see some good friends and family around the state of Iowa a couple weeks ago.
My sister-in-law had a baby shower for us.
At my 30 week ultrasound Baby A weighed 2 lbs 15 oz and B was 2 lbs 12 oz.
My cousin had a bridal shower.
Tyler is now back at work. His first day with students was today.
I'm thinking perhaps Mason is starting to work on those two year molars.
How's that for a quick rundown on our lives?

Here are some pictures from lately.

7-27-12
Double stroller from my mother-in-law. The box was equally as fun.

8-7-12
Almost 30 weeks here. Mason loved our hotel pool, so did I. I felt 50 pounds lighter!

8-7-121
Shots from our trip and shower.

8-16-12
Nutella mustache.

8-16-121
My sister's horse of a dog, former dog rather. He's gone to live with someone else. Tyler working in the barn with my dad.

_MG_9717
Mid-morning tea.

Comments

Adrienne said…
You are just ALL belly! Can't wait to "meet" the babies! Mason is really looking old lately. :) Also, I had another dream that we met! So, we should do that sometime!
Skye said…
Mason is getting to be such a big boy! Awww! I love the last shot of him - so sweet. And look at you - you look incredible - I mean that! Like Adrienne said above, all babies there- thats it!
I am laughing at the 'still cooking babies' sentence - hahahaha!
Two year molars... ewwww. Good luck. We have not gone through that yet here. I thought we were but then I realized Julianna was just being a beast for a week straight because she is two. LOL
Barb said…
I love the last picture of Mason too! Fun update :)

Popular Posts