Baby Shower Owl Gift Basket

As I mentioned previously {here}, we played The Price is Right at my sister, Lindy's baby shower. Since the theme was centered around owls, I put together an owl gift basket for her to win as a showcase showdown prize. She was delighted. Let me share what was in it.

1. Thank you cards. Simply Said. My step-mother-in-law, Barb, made these cute cards. I thought it would be so much easier to provide the thank you notes for Lindy to send to all of her guests. Plus, they coordinate with the invitations Barb also made for me. (Pictured in my last post)

2. Crocheted baby owl rattle. Blue Moon Crochet. This is such a sweet, little toy. I love the squish of it and the soft rattle sound it makes. I'm sure my newborn nephew will enjoy staring at those contrasting eyes, too!

3. Melamine bowl. Target. Picked this up last minute in the dollar aisle at Target. Do you know how hard it is to find owl themed items that aren't deemed girly? Well, it isn't easy.

4. Pocket cloth diaper. Alva. We have a couple Alva brand diapers and they work great and the cost is low. I actually scored this diaper on a resale site, so I was even happier with the cost.

5. Crocheted newborn owl hat. Nancy Bags 4 U. I love this hat. It is so cute and seriously the softest hat I have ever laid my hands on. The value in Nancy's work is fantastic. I cannot wait to see that little baby boy wearing this! I think this was my sister's favorite item in the group.

6. Night light. Munchkin. Another Target item. This will make those midnight diaper changes a lot easier.

Comments

mackyton said…
Hey!! I found this owl gift basket incredible. Have to attend my cousin’s baby shower at one of LA event venues. Will carry a similar gift basket there. As it is an owl themed party. Thanks for this wonderful ideas.

Popular Posts