Misc. List for a Monday.

1. Blogger has not been a good friend lately. My photos are showing up blurry and when I publish a post, the spacing gets all messed up. Sorry for that.
2. Mason has really gotten into touching faces lately. When he wakes up in the morning and sees my face, he instantly wants to grab it. I think it is cute, even though he made Tyler's nose bleed this weekend. 3. My memory card broke. Remember when it was stuck in my computer? Well, I figured out how to pull it out. Apparently, my way wasn't the best way. It cracked. And.. I'm pretty sure a piece of it is stuck in my camera because I can't get any memory card in it. So, I downgraded to my husband's rinky dink camera that was collecting dust in a drawer, with a 256MB memory card. Hopefully I can get mine fixed somewhere, sometime.
4. Mason is wearing disposable diapers until we move. Our basement has about a foot of water in it, we dare not venture down there. So, we have really hard water right now and stripping the cloth from hard water build up is the last thing I want to do. So, sposies it is. Sorry, Earth.
5. We are moving in about a month. Totes are out, we've taken two whole boxes to Goodwill (baby steps), and I took pictures of one of the couches we'll put on Craigslist today.. on the rinky dink camera.
6. Look at this bookworm!




7. I finally finished Mason's amber necklace. Teeth away, baby.

Comments

Popular Posts