My Bedsharing Pros and Cons.

We bedshare. This wasn't planned, but it happened.
Here's a list of why I like it and why I don't like it.
+ Breastfeeding in the middle of the night is so easy. Whip it out, go back to sleep.
- I don't have the space to sprawl out.
+ I don't have to get out of bed to check on Mason. Just open one eye and peak at him.. or keep both eyes shut and pat around me to make sure he's still there and doing ok.
- Sometimes I wake up in a wet spot or with poop on my leg.
+ No need for blankets, I'm sleeping right next to a little heater. A cute heater.
- That little heater kicks when he's waking up in the morning. He kicks my c-section scar and it feels really weird. It makes me want to kick him back. Don't worry, my feet can't reach him.
+ I get more sleep. This is a big one.
- It is harder to reach over and punch my husband when he is snoring.
+ I get to snuggle up next to my sweet, little baby. All night long.

Comments

Popular Posts