Anniversary.

Yesterday was our 2 year wedding anniversary.  I can't believe we've only been married for 2 years.  Oh, how it seems like much longer.  In case you wanted to know (which I know you do), here's our love story in a nutshell.
Tyler got a job at the school I graduated from, teaching 3rd grade and coaching girl's basketball.
I visited over winter break from college and attended a few basketball practices (it was the cool thing to do).
Although he claims this isn't true, he winked at me.
I put the moves on him.
We talked and flirted.
He decided to ask me on a date.
I thought it took me a while to get him to ask that.
We went on our first date.
I went back to college (3+ hours away)
We went on our second date.
He surpised me at school with flowers and breakfast.
We went on more dates.
His car broke down and I drove 3 hours to pick him up.
He decided it was love, I was on the same page.
We spent too much time emailing and talking on MSN.
We spent more time together in person.
We went on trips.
2 1/2 years went by.
He proposed.
I asked if he was going to put the ring on.
He asked me if that met yes.
I said yeah.
We got married 1.5 years later.
We decided it was time for babies.
I had a miscarriage.
We got pregnant again.
We forget to eat our frozen wedding cake on our one year anniversary.
Mason joined our love story.
We bought a mower on our second anniversary.  And we forgot to eat the cake, again.  Maybe next year?

Comments

Popular Posts