My Lil' Beaver.


See the scratches in these blocks?  They didn't come that way.  My toothy babe has been gnawing away at them.  He loves the feeling of his teeth and gums rubbing against some quality wood.  It is the carpenter in his coming out.. his Grandpa Tim will be so proud.


The whole teething things has improved.  Cranking has plummeted ever since I used the amber beads from his broken necklace to make a couple anklets (following advice from Adrienne over at Mommying My Way.)  Those things work!  My husband still isn't 100% convinced, but I totally am.  I might even make myself a little something something for my aches and pains.


Mason's two teeth have come in handy when it comes to chow time.  He is now able to get pieces of his food off and it creates a whole other dimension to eating.  Maybe this teeth thing isn't so bad.

Comments

Adrienne said…
LOL! Love the pic! Burkley will never open his mouth enough to see his teeth!! Though there are some teeth marks on a few toys around here, too! Glad the anklets are working!
Liz R said…
Guess he's got plenty of fiber in his diet- a la block style...

Popular Posts